Ratings for Dr. Edward WEAVER

Dr. Weaver and his staff are the nicest and most helpful of any doctor's office I go to. There's always a friendly face when I go to my appointments.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Unresponsive to problems. Specifically, having to do with quality of glasses. He seems to dismiss himself from this part of the practice.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been a patient for several years and have never had a bad experience. Dr. Weaver and his staff are friendly and knowledgable. If you purchase your glasses there, the woman is very helpful at finding the right pair.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Weaver greeted me when I arrived, his staff is very professional and prompt. I waited a reasonable amount time to see Dr Weaver after his nurse did the initial testing. I have been a patient since he started practice and find him to be very friendly and knowledgeable, he also spent time discussing his findings. He then sent for the lady who helped me select glasses and she took me to that department. The entire visit was less than 30 minutes and I felt like I was his only patient but was one of several at the time. Very happy experience and I hate to go to the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Trying to be nice about this, but I saw him for contact lens fitting. He tried only one brand, but it seemed blurry. He told me I would never be able to wear contact lenses. He also pushed his chair towards me in an aggressive manner when doing my exam. Frankly, I was afraid of saying anything. I hope he is better with the older patients that come to him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Edward WEAVER's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1986)