Ratings for Dr. William J. Lipkin

Dr. Lipkin is amazing. This past January I had a bunion removed on my left foot. He explained the procedure from beginning to end and made me feel very comfortable in my decision. Even after the procedure- his follow ups were amazing... very little discomfort with the pain. Six weeks later I'm back in regular footware! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I am not sure what the above reviewer was writing about as I have been seeing Dr. Lipkin for about 5 or 6 years now for various sprains and strains; he even had to remove a bone spur from the top of my foot about 2 years ago. The recovery was quick and the whole procedure was not too painful at all. He always comes across as friendly and informative and his staff is courteous and professional. They work with me and my hectic work schedule to get me a convenient appointment, even on a Saturday.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I witnessed one of the worst treatment a patient could receive by any doctor. Need mind a board certified surgeon. I would never recommend this man doctor does not suit him.He also has a very cruel secretary his assistant is nice and she is held accountable for it.What a shame.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. William J. Lipkin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS of New York