Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Langellotti

Nice staff great eye doctor.. waiting times arent that long.....

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I needed help with an inflammation in my eyelid on a Saturday. I had been previously seen a week before by another Optometrist and the issue hadn't cleared itself up. I want to recommend Dr. Langellotti because he promptly returned my call on a Saturday and took 15 minutes to speak with me about my problem and sounded genuinely concerned. I did not want to spend any more money on a re-visit because I do not have health insurance. A few days later a member of his staff followed up with me and my inflammation had receded and Dr. Langellotti was willing to do a courtesy follow up for me. I think it's finally clearing up now with the exception of some dryness. A member of his staff suggested eyedrops being rubbed on my eyelid as a lubricant and after doing this twice in one day it's almost completely healed. Thank you so much to you and your staff for all the assistance. I am new to the area and both my children need an Optometrist and we will be going back to Dr. Langellotti & Dr. Briggs.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Langellotti & his staff are just wonderful! I have seen both Dr. L & his associate Dr. Briggs. Both are very caring & knowledgable. You may have to wait sometimes but to me that's just a sign that I will get the attention I need when it's my turn to be seen. I do not like being rushed out of a doctors office. That doesn't happen with Dr. L. I highly recommend this practice. His prices are very reasonable as well, which is a real plus!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Richard G. Langellotti's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp