Ratings for Dr. Sheldon S. Berkman

I had my root canal at the end of May. The first night I had to take my own strong pain killer to get any sleep. The next appointment he cleaned out the root again, this time the pain was much better. I went home and did not have to take much more then over the counter meds, and my Celebrex for my other health problem. After a week or so I went to my general dentist to put the permanent filling in. About a day or so after that things just kept getting worse, so I went back to Dr. Berkman and he said it was my bite, and I should consult an orthodontist. Well, my insurance doesn't pay for that, so I just decided I would not bite down or chew on that tooth and just give it a rest and time. Well, today was my limit of the level of pain I could withstand, and I called the office again. The nurse said, he was on VACATION and would not be back for THREE weeks!!! So I assumed he would have another endodontist to cover for him. He DID NOT! I am now on Vicodin and don't know what to do.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014