Ratings for Dr. Anthony S. Rhorer

Excellent service and communication. Very professional and excellent bedside manner. Friendly courteous doctor and staff. Very happy with surgical results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

It was one surgery and several follow up visits. It's been a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

We were helped upon arriving. We did not wait long before getting seen. All of the staff was super friendly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Rhorer and Tabatha. I feel thy were very friendly and answered all my questions. The environment was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Rhorer has performed numerous surgeries on me and I have always recovered fast and much healthier after each surgery. Thank you Dr. Rhorer, Jamie and the whole staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This was so painful at first. I had wondered if I had made the correct decision. I understand that it may take a year for healing, but at 6 weeks I can honestly say thank god I did this.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Everything has been great from beginning to end. Dr. Rhorer and the staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Big change in physical health on the positive. Walking confidently now, still have ankle issues from previous injury. As for my knee, almost zero pain.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

A motorcycle accident left my right leg and knee severely injured. The first option was to remove it at the knee. My wife advised Dr Rhorer that was not an option. He was an excellent surgeon, did a great job while in the hospital with my care and coordinating with other procedures I required. ( We had stopped counting after 20 + operations etc, in a 30 day period, also with multiple follow up surgeries over time. 3 years after my accident we had to replace my knee due to complications from the accident. Thruout everything he was a great doctor, very compassionate, and most important he set realistic expections of what my recovery and function would be afterwards. The billing dept for his practice leaves a bit to be desired, not excusing it, but thaat always seems to be the case when you find a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Emergency repair of a shattered patella. Surgery was successful however, Dr. Rhorer was completely off base on prognosis of recovery time. Not even close given my age and the extent of my injury. Also he has an unsympathetic, rude staff. He is nice enough but I didn't necessarily feel 'connected' to by my surgeon. The amount of time that it really took for me to heal, to rehab and do some of the physical things that he said would take a couple or three months, took well over a year and up to two.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr. Anthony S. Rhorer's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup