Ratings for Dr. David A. BERNSTEIN

Witnessed staff mocking patients in lobby a few feet from where myself and another patient sat and waited. They were mocking a hypothetical patient who apparently came an hour late for their appointment - ironic because both me and the other patient sitting there were both on time and not been seen yet. I went here about 3 times and waited at least 30 minutes each time, and once well over an hour. Left messages with staff that were either 1. never given to the doctor (probably), or 2. ignored by doctor - full disclosure, he stated he never received them and had no problem throwing his staff under the bus...very professional. Dr. Bernstein is not up on any types of new treatments. He wants to put every single patient in his orthotics no matter what their complaint is. Make as many adjustments as you'd like doc, your orthotics suck. Your skill is that of a salesman, not a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He's okay, but could be more attentive to the patient. Talks about himself a lot. I still trust him, though.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I sat in the waiting room while the staff took 2 patients ahead of me. After an hour wait and the doctor did not even come into the room, I left. A staff member had talked to me for a minute when I first came in but was either too stupid to comprehend what i was saying or simply did not care. The office is a run down old house. The interior needs a paint job/make over badly. I would not have let my dog treat there. Hard to believe this guy is a talented surgeon, though he might (and I mean MIGHT, slim chance though) be. Of course, I will never find out if he is a good doctor. Appointment was at 11 AM and I was on time--I want to be seen by at least 11:30. Not Noon. Not 1 PM. Not after other patients are taken ahead of me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Unfortunately, David bedside matters were disheartening and more so when surgery did not work,. Because of my experience, I can't recommend this doctor, sorry.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I paid around $550.00 for a pair of custom orthotics that were anything but custom. They were not molded to my feet and caused knee pain. I sent them back multiple times for adjustment but they never fit right. What a waste of my time and my money.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

My problem was ignored so he could carve calluses. My questions were unanswered. I was in his presence approximately 5 minutes and for this he tried to charge me hundreds of dollars. His billing office was downright rude. Cannot recommend to anyone and will never return.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Too rushed. Does not pay attention to details. Skips things.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I was having an urgent problem and this doctor did not return my calls. I do not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. David A. BERNSTEIN's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP