Ratings for Dr. Lance L. Bear

Dr Bear's office was a pleasant space, his staff was friendly and helpful and there was literally no wait time after I filled out paperwork. Dr Bear and his assistants were wonderful. He was friendly, explained my condition thoroughly, in an unhurried way, allowed time for questions, told a couple of related stories and my worries completely melted away. It was the first time I had seen Dr Bear and it was literally one of the best doctor experiences I have ever had. I would definitely return to Dr Bear, if I have need of his services, in the future. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Bear and the entire staff, hospital staff included are nothing short of amazing. Dr. Bear replaced my brothers hip, replaced his knee, cut off half of one foot due to infection and damage beyond repair. My brother was stabbed in his sleep and came to Dr. Bear broken and we were losing hope. We paid for nothing and the Franciscan Medical Group put my brother back together. I hope I told him how much I appreciated him. Dr. Bear, your are my hero. Your amazing and in my eyes your the best doctor ever. I couldn't have hoped for anyone as wonderful as you and yet there you were. If your looking for a great doctor you couldn't find one better, kinder, or more professional. Sincerely Shirley Davis % John F. Davis Jr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Bear was very informative and made me feel very confident in the procedure we were doing. He listeed to what I said,and he also made me feel like he had all the time I needed from him. Very informative and kind. I know that if I had been treated differently, I would have bolted and not had my knee replaced. Post op care was also excellent. I thought he had great follow through.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Lance L. Bear's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Gig Harbor, WA