You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey P. Hall

Dr. Jeffrey P. Hall's Ratings

This is my 5th foot surgery all have been a success. I highly recommend him and will continue to use him as my food Dr. I travel afar to have him work on my feet I will NEVER trust anyone else. The wait time is somewhat slow but when your the best what can I say. I must say that his directions on the healing process are spot on. The staff is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Hall his performed surgery on a broken foot that I still have. Have to see other doctors to correct terrible mistakes he made. He does not have a great knowledge of what he is doing. I would not recommend my worst enemy to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Hall and his staff have gone above an beyond since he did the surgical repair on my ruptured achilles tendon. Always has answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I have seen him several times post surgery and never waited longer than 10 - 15 minutes combined (waiting room and exam room). His staff is cheerful and helpful, scheduling my next appoitment has never been a problem and office and nursing staff seem to enjoy working in this clinic. Dr. Hall is honest, a skilled surgeon and really cares about his patients. Would highly recommend this surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. Hall is just about the greatest guy I've ever met. I had issues with a broken ankle for a little over a year. During the course of that time he did everything he could before recommending surgery. Surgery went great. He is very polite, answers any questions, never seems rushed or too busy for me. Nurses were great. Scheduling can take some time, and waits can be a bit long. Would recommend him a million times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2343996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I had bunion and hammer toe surgery. I began having problems with "CRPS" for which I am still having procedures done to dull the pain. Dr. Hall has done next to nothing to correct/help with the problem. I see a neurologist, pain management doc, physical therapist and my primary doctor to try to remedy this problem. I have lost all faith in this doctor and would not recommend him. I would suggest patients get a second opinion if surgery is recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2343995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

very friendly, answers all your questions without rushing you. Surgery turned out better than I could have hoped for. Very knowledegeable with a friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][342309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Absolutely the best doctor you could have! Has great empathy for his patients and treats them with respect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][342308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Very polite,knowledgeable, not afraid to answer patients questions about their care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][342307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2010

Skilled surgeon, honest, energetic and nice guy. His medical assistant, Erin, is extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][342306].votes_count ]]