Ratings for Dr. John A. Kazmierowski

Mill type practice. Arrogant Kept me waiting almost an hour, did no exam, then over billed and would not compromise on the charges

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best doctor ever. He fixed my skin problem so easily.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Worst doctor ever, I do not think he practice as a care doctor he is more like a medicines prescriber

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I have a LOT of allergies, unfortunately. That said, I have been seeing him for years, and he's also my father's dermatologist. He's extremely knowledgeable and I would describe him as very scientific. Sure, his bedside manner isn't the greatest but his nurses make up for that - he really has the best nurses and they're very caring. Still, Dr. Kazmierowski is the BEST doctor who will treat allergy issues. I also have eczema, and he is great at treating that as well, but regarding eczema, my advice is to use homemade soap made by soap makers, especially soap made with goat milk - because nothing has helped prevent it more, including topical meds. I no longer have hand eczema because I bathe with homemade soap.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Will never trust Kazmierowski's or his PA Erin Cunningham again. Very unprofessional to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Kaz for a few years now for skin problems (melanoma, etc). His knowledge with skin conditions is great, which is the only reason I have continued to see him all this time. His bedside manner is terrible though and there is hardly any patient/doctor interaction. The nurses are the friendly ones. If you are looking for a doctor who knows his stuff and don't care whether he's kind to you or not, then Dr. Kaz is for you. But, if you like it when a doctor shows care and concern and will actually chat with you, you need to find someone else. After all this time I think I will go ahead and move on to someone more friendly. I'm getting very tired of his coldness.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I actually had a good experience with Dr. Kaz. I have severe seasonal allergies, where my throat would hurt really bad and my eyes itch like crazy. I can't work for up to a week sometimes when the flareups coccur, because my job requires me to talk all day. My old allergist used to fill out FMLA forms for me to get off work so I wouldn't get fired. But, after only a year, he got lazy and I tried so hard for him to help me with the forms. I had to go to the office multiple times. He finally sat down with me and told me he didn't know how to fill out the form. I had written a letter explaining HOW TO, with details! I said he's the expert and FMLA people will only listen to him. He didn't care. He just wanted me to keep going in and to take steroids. I looked at the side effects and decided steroids are not for me. The following year, I found Dr. Kaz. Their staff was very helpful, and he described my symptoms EXACTLY. He even filled out my FMLA form without hassle. Allergy shots next!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Another stereotypical doctor that is lazy, uncaring, overpriced and has a compulsion to push unnecessary prescriptions. Which, in my case, actually made me more sick because of his general lack of knowledge in medicine and disinterest in actually taking the time to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I had a very bad sinus infection (the first I've ever had) and had gone to a 24-hour emergency clinic until I could make an appointment with Dr. Kaz. When I did go and see Dr. Kaz, he knew what was wrong right away and gave me the right medicine to fix it. The other doctor hadn't given me the right type of medicine, or the right dosage. Kaz also gave me some incredibly helpful allergy medicine which got rid of ALL of my symptoms within a couple weeks, and one of the assistants saw that I had a patch of dry skin and gave me some free cream to fix it. They were all very helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Kazmierowski has many years of experience and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

This was the worst doctor I've ever seen. He did not examine me and barely spoke to me. He gave out tons of prescriptions for things that were unnecessary. When I said I would not take them, he was rude. Without any further treatment, I was fine. I was only there to have an allergy test, but instead he wanted to put me on steroids and UV light treatment! I would advise anyone with skin issues to see a different doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. John A. Kazmierowski's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1971)