You may also like

After 5+ years of visiting one doctor after another, we were blessed to be referred to Dr. McKnight. He is thoughtful, thorough, listens, and is so very knowledgable, He has improved the quality of my husband's life by 1000%!!!! Instead of just prescribing medicine after medicine, Dr. McKnight found the core issue that was causing my husband's health issues. We are so very thankful to Dr. McNight, his wife and staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. McKnight is awesome; knowledgeable, takes time to listen and to explain... If he had a better staff (in the Chico office) this would be a completely positive review. His staff however failed to call in the prescription he ordered for me after assuring me at the counter that they would. I left three polite phone messages during the first week (no one answered during normal business hours) asking for them to correct this and call me back. No one ever responded. I finally got someone on the phone yesterday who assured me I would be called back within an hour or two (i.e. by 11 AM). No one called. Around 11:45 I left another message, which was never returned. My pharmacy still has not received the script from his office nor have they returned my phone calls. On my last attempt to reach them I noted the irony that they over-stress the importance of keeping appointments with them (which I did) while their own follow-through is so poor. With this staff, I'd suggest a different doc.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr Mcknight and his staff have been a blessing for me. After dealing with spinal pain problems for nearly a decade they have done the tests I have needed and recommended me to 3 surgeons, one local and 2 known as the very best in Northern California/ SF bay area. I cannot express enough how knowledgable Dr Mcknight is and how much he has helped me to diagnose my problem. I regard him and his wife and staff as family and would recommend them to anyone. My wife and I are young and not wealthy by any gauge financially buy they have treated us so well that often I am overcome with tears of joy with the substantial turn in the right direction my medical situation has taken. This has been the best medical experience that I have ever had by a long shot. I cannot express with words how thankful I am to have found them, my only complaint is that I cannot have Dr Thomas Mcknight as my primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Thomas E. McKnight's Credentials

• Des Moines University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 5+ years of visiting one doctor after another, we were blessed to be referred to Dr. McKnight. He is thoughtful, thorough, listens, and is so very knowle..."

September 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2253006'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2253006'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 7, 2014