Ratings for Dr. Aaron J. Geswaldo

Dr Geswaldo immediately diagnosed my situation, performed a procedure, and i’m doing great. He was knowledgeable and confident. I would see him again if i need to. The medical student helping him was lost and very little help.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I left Dr. Geswaldo's office upset. I felt intimated and unable to ask questions. I recently switched insurances, and now Presbyterian is no longer in network. At my last appointment at Presbyterian , Dr. Geswaldo diagnosed me with cystitis, but he offered no help in referring me to a new doctor or setting up any follow-up appointments. I understand that insurance situations can be tricky, but I would have appreciated more patience and sensitivity given my circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Disappointing. My husband was anxious about his symptoms. Felt flushed. Poor care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was recently diagnosed with Kidney cancer and after meeting with Dr. Geswaldo, I never felt more at ease about my surgery and the outcome. He was very informative, great "bedside" manner and overall a very likeable guy. He weighed the options with my husband and I and we both were very pleased at the end of our visit. Nurses and doctors in other fields throughout the hospital had very high opinions of him, nothing but praises. They all said I was in very good hands which made me feel really good about having him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I don't know how knowledgable Dr. Geswaldo is about other things but I went in for chronic UTI's and he said,"I don't know any more about UTI's than the next doctor." So he basically gave me a prescription for a low-dose antiobiotic and sent me on my way. He didn't do any kind of exam or bother to set me up for a follow up. In my opinion antibiotics aren't the answer to every health issue and mine is seriuos so I wasn't at all impressed with him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Very professional, personable, knowledgeable doctor. Staff very friendly and courteous and knowledgeable also. Will keep as specialist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Very impressed with my first visit. Second visit next week.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Aaron J. Geswaldo's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Georgia