Ratings for Dr. Craig I. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz knows his stuff! He's one of the smartest doctors I've ever visited with, and he gets to the point, in language I can understand. His front desk lady is SO friendly, and I had to wait just 5 minutes before I was seen. That doesn't happen often!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Worst Dr I have ever spoken to. He was rushed and abrasive, when I said it hurt for him to squeeze my leg he rolled his eyes and asked me what I meant by it hurt, how could it hurt. Will never recommend this place and wish I did more research on his reviews.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr.. Schwartz presented his information along the lines a used car salesman would - more concerned about giving you the costs than the medical information. Hurried through the appointment. I got the impression he was just trying to wrap up "the sale" instead of being concerned about the questions I was asking.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

We later found out that Dr. Schwartz's rates are very high, his services were much more than was needed, and he raised his fees above what he said he would accept in writing after a dispute with the insurance was resolved. He then refers this to several different collection agencies and we had to provide responses to each one with a copy to Dr. Schwartz. He then had this alleged debt reported to the credit bureaus. The same condition was treated by another doctor on the other leg by a much less intrusive process with much less pain after the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Craig I. Schwartz's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Bluegrass Family Health