Ratings for Dr. David R. Knowles

The experience at Dr Knowles office was great! They worked with me to get me in as quickly as possible and to the best they could with my schedule! The entire office staff was very friendly and understanding!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

This office has exceeded my expectations. His billing staff was great. They were very helpful and was willing to listen and answer all my questions. They were very respectful and thoughtful. Great staff. Willing to go out of their way to help.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I would recommend Dr Knowles and his staff. They are very helpful, nice, and understanding! They worked with me getting in as quickly as possible and to fit my schedule as much as possible. They are a very efficient office from the front desk staff, to nursing, to billing, to the providers! I will highly suggest Dr Knowles and his office for any Urologist needs!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I recently had a consult with Dr. Knowles, and I needed a CT scan. My insurance required authorization for it. The lady in the office who handles this, got the authorization approved the same day as my consult! Now that is fast! I got my CT and f/u both within 1 week of my original consult appt. I highly recommend this office. Great staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My husband is a patient of Dr Knowles. He and his staff are always very courteous, helpful, and understanding. I highly recommend anyone needing a urologist to call his office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Knowles knows his field very well, he explains everything very thoroughly, in terms that the patient can understand. His nurses and front staff are all very nice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. David R. Knowles's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mount Vernon, IL