Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Baskin

Doctor Baskin repaired my wife's broken ankle and ever since then she could not move it since day one doctor baskin told us after a year that's all he can do and we need to go somewhere else. Bottom line is that my wife needed a total ankle replacement because of the damage that was left behind and not done right. So if you break your ankle do not go to this doctor he has no trauma experience at all. Are new doctor out of state that did the replacement said this could of been prevented.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

He is patient when answering all questions you have!! He did surgery on my foot for a heel spur and a partial fachitis release, did a great job and would go to him again!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. baskin is very knowledgable and thoughtful. He helped with my son's foot problem. I was very pleased with Dr. baskin and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I waited for a long time in the waiting room and then I felt that Dr. Baskin was in a rush and hardly gave me the time to answer my concerns about surgery. This made me nervous. A friend referred me to another doctor in the area and I'll be going to him instead.

Submitted May 29, 2012

dr. baskin was by far the best dr. i could have dealt with. he is extremely mothotical and meticulous about his work and the care he gives. he is knowledgable and i couldnt have been more pleased with the outcome of my broken ankle. him and his staff are top notch!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Baskin is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He has a great bedside manner. He was very compassionate, and he really knows a lot about the foot and ankle as well as the rest of the body.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

This doctor told my mother her foot was not broken and put her in a soft cast. Never bothered to order an MRI and sent her to weeks of rehab. Could not diagnose why her leg would swell with the foot pain and was only worried about a blood clot. After weeks of her telling me of pain I had her visit my sports medicine doctor. MRI shows a long fracture and extensive soft tissue damage. This doctor is dangerous and from what I read not board certified. Stay far far away.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Baskin is very knowledgeable on his specialty. The office staff was very courteous. Dr. Baskin took the time to explain my diagnosis and the treatment plan.

Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Eric S. Baskin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UPMC