Ratings for Dr. Sergey Losyev

Dr. Losev perfomed surgery on my son`s overlapped toe that started bother him during physical activities. Now he plays football -no complains. Very fast recovery after surgery. Very happy with result, Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Awesome doctor, knowledgeable and straight to the point. Never will recommend something useless always strives to help.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

For the simple orthopedic insoles i had to wait 2 month and pay $250

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Losyev performed surgery on my daughter's toe to remove a painful ingrown toenail. He was very caring and went out of his way to keep her calm and relaxed. The surgery was quick and pain free. We knew exactly what to expect after surgery because Dr. Losyev clearly explained everything to us. Sure enough, my daughter was back to doing gymnastics one day after surgery. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I had fungus on my toes and wanted to get rid of it. I was recommended to get the laser treatment done at Global Podiatry.There prices are the best I've seen for laser treatment.YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET GOOD SERVICE HERE WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR WALLET.So glad I found them. Plus the staff was great.Personell was very helpful.Dr Losyev fully explained what he was doing throughout the procedure and the reasons for doing it.He was happy to answer questions and explained the procedure and future maintenance in detail.A great way to treat the problem - it's not painful and takes minutes. They also have a range of anti-fungal medication to purchase if you want. The office staff is very helpful and happy to answer questions too. I came for a follow up to see how my progress was, got a free touch up and solved my problem. Now my toes are fungus free and I know how to keep them that way, all thanks to Dr. Losyev. I am really glad that I came to see him. He is great. I would recommend him right away.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Terrible doctor, went to get laser treatment to get rid of my toe nail fungus. Didn't work, made me come back 5 times. Every time came up with another story why it is not working. Didn't try to repeat treatment. Recommended me to use a nail fungus liquid off the shelve which I could have done anyway. What a joke, a complete charlatan.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012