Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Ziegler

Saw Dr Z for an implant. I found him to be very knowledgeable. Answered all my question with patience, easy to work with. Was very pleased with his work. I may be needing more implants and WILL GO back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Recently I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Ziegler. In terms of personality I found the doctor to be very rude and inconsiderate. I went in to see him a week after the wisdom teeth extractions because of pain and a foul smelling leakage at the extraction site. He came into the room without asking me any questions about the pain or the complications. He took out my stitches in the site that was very tender. I told him that it hurt and he then replied :"Oh that didn't hurt be an adult about it." I have very recently gone through chemotherapy, a lymph node biopsy, and a bone marrow biopsy so don't tell me what hurts and what doesn't. Even before surgery he told me that I did not need to take a certain medication that he knows nothing about. I found him to be very rude and unprofessional don't go see Dr. Ziegler.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011