Ratings for Dr. Sanjay P. Gandhi

About 3 weeks ago I was experiencing a bit of discomfort from a recurring ingrown toenail on my big toe. It would come and go and I tolerated it. Then on a Friday evening it flared up again, but this time because we had been walking a long distance, the discomfort became very painful, so much so that I had to walk on the heel of that foot so as to not put any pressure on the toe. The following morning I called Dr. Gandhi’s office to see if he could see me. Fortunately for me it was a Saturday in which they had office hours, and even though they had a full schedule, his caring staff made room for me. When I got to the office I waited about 10-15 minutes before Dr. Gandhi was able to see me. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that within 10 minutes with Dr. Gandhi my horrible pain was completely gone. The procedure was not only painless, but the doctor addressed it in such a way that the problem will not recur again. My toe looks healthy and great again. Dr. Gandhi is a wonderful, caring, personable, and experienced podiatrist. He has a wonderful chair side manner and sense of humor. I am so fortunate to have found him. If you have any form of foot condition that’s bothering you, don’t wait, don’t hesitate, don’t let it fester and become a bigger problem like I did. Go see Dr. Gandhi, you’ll be glad you did and thank me even though you don’t know me. Thank you Dr. Gandhi and Staff Hank M.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Sanjay P. Gandhi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sanjay Gandhi began his education by studying biology and earning his bachelor's degree in just three years at the University of Maryland College Park. From there, he studied at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine where he earned his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency through the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland. As a fully certified podiatrist, Dr. Gandhi is currently practicing in Manalapan Township, New Jersey in his office, A Step Up Podiatry, LLC. There he has been treating all of his patients' foot and ankle conditions in the surrounding areas. In 2011 and 2012, he earned an America's Top Podiatrists award and a Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare award in 2015. He continues to stay on top of a ll of the latest podiatric medical technology and techniques to ensure all of his patients receive the best care.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Athlete's foot