Ratings for Dr. Anthony L. TROPEANO

Very hard to get someone to answer the phone, you always have to leave a message, appointment times means nothing, they are always an hour behind schedule.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Will never use anyone else. He was wonderful. Office staff, His wife and Merritt were also wonderful. Their heart is in it all the way. I appreciate the way I was treated!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The best dr ever with children. my 8 yr old daughter had to have surgrey on her elbow. they called all the time just to see how she was doing. his heart is all in it

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I would never use any other orthopedic physician other than Dr. Tropeano he is professional, knowledgeable very direct with a wonderful bedside manner. He only emplyees staff that is professional and respectful from the receptionist, nurse x-ray tech his wonderful wife. I feel so lucky he was recomennded to me I would not have used Coosa Valley but everything in Sylacausga is top notch. This town is very fortunate to have such a wonderful physician. Thank you for your wonderful care and wonderful staff respectful staff. I also had occasion to have to call Dr. Tropeano in the middle of the night he called back immediately how amazing thank you for your practice in Sylacauga even when I move away I will travel back to him respectfully Patti Swanson

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Have seen this doctor twice. Had a herniated disc and had to wait three hours both times. One time, I was literally the last one to leave the parking lot. I don't know if it's him or his staff overscheduling but time management is AWFUL. However, I found him to be very personable and although he told me he didn't deal a lot with backs, he did order an MRI so we could get to the cause of the problem. If I didn't have to wait so long, I would see him again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Anthony L. TROPEANO's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare