Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Su

Dr Su is the lead Dr who oversees a group of NP's at Personal Care Physicians in Newburyport. The website boasts "patients will receive personal care like none other, extra time and attention" . I was a patient here for less than a year and my experience was the opposite . My overall experience was so bad Dr Su called to resolve the issues and he was just not able to. He just kept apologizing. I found him to be just inept. I should have known when they charged a membership fee and were only available by email. The woman running the client reception was terrible. Not one time was the phone answered , not one time did I ever feel like I had decent care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

My friends and family knew more than he did. Two visits were two too many.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My vitals have never been taken. I have high bp, untreated. Do not feel that his concentration is on the patient at all! Never have had a blood test in 6 yrs. Irealize it is time to look for a new dr.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Mark L. Su's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

(General) Champus