Ratings for Dr. Mazin A. Dhafir

Dr Dafir is the best dermatologist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Simply the best !!! I've been seeing Dr Dhafir for many years and he is awesome !!! He found cancer that no other doctor did. he is very thurough! Definately worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

When I was little I used to see Dr, Dhafir with my father. I don't remember to much about the appointments, but I do remember getting moles checked out. I stopped seeing him for a number of years and when I was older developed a little bit of Acne. I found a another dermatologist I was happy with that gave me acne cream I was satisfied with. About a month ago I wanted to get an appointment with Dr. Dhafir to get a mole checked out. He has gave good judgement on moles that my father has had so I felt I should go to him because my father went there for a number of years. My mom told me the terrible experience she had there, but regardless did tell me he was good with moles. My mom suffered with acne and told me a number of years ago Dr. Dhafir would tell her how bad her skin was and she would leave the office crying. He would prescribe her stuff that would make her skin worse. He didn't spend anytime what so ever discussing with her about her skin or the medication. YESTERDAY MY MOTHER WAS IN TEARS BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE TREATED ME! I went to get my mole checked and I was satisfied he referred me to a place for it to be removed. THE ONLY THING I WENT THERE FOR WAS A MOLE CHECK. I have an amazing dermatologist that I already see for my face. I have a few pimples on my face, but overall it is clear and barely noticeable. My dermatologist tells me my skin is doing so well. After Dr. Dhafir checked my mole he began to say things about my face without even asking me about my skin. He told me that my skin looked terrible and he said it about two to three times repeating it. He told me I needed really aggressive medicine, I DON'T, because I already use something that works amazing for my skin. I was to nice to say anything, but my mother was steaming up in the other chair next to me. She was discussed the way he treated me. He also prescribed me aggressive medication, which I did not pick up obviously. He did not ask me anything about my acne or previous medication I have used. He took one look at my face seen a few pimples, repeatedly said it looked terrible and prescribed medication. Afterwards my mother told the receptionist that we will never step foot in that office again. I hope that anyone reading this can take this information and find a better dermatologist or not even go here if you are looking to try this Dr. I go to Dr. Lynn Audrey Amarante and I see Colleen for acne, she is amazing! I 100% recommend her.

Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Dhafir really cares about his patients. He has found answers to health issues that other doctors could not figure out. He takes time with you so you feel like all your issues are addressed. The staff has always been lovely and genuine.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

My family and I have all been patients of Dr. Dhafir's for the last few years. I find him to be extremely thorough and his staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. DHAFIRS FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE IS EXTREMELY THOROUGH AND ALWAYS ASKS IF ME IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE I LEAVE. THE GIRLS IN THE OFFICE ARE HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY, AND MUST BE HAPPY WITH THEIR JOB BECAUSE MOST ARE THE SAME STAFF FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Dhafir is very professional and takes the time to find the best treatment for your issue. His staff is very caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Dhafir was quick, but he was knowledgeable and helped cure my issue. I was surprised to read the comments about the staff- I would never call them rude! Everyone I have dealt with have been very polite and we'll mannered.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I was disgusted with my experience here. Not only did it take a FULL TWO HOURS from the minute I walked in to the point where I was seen, my appointment lasted exactly 4 minutes. He did not look at my skin, did not examine it, but rather asked me what was wrong and immediately wrote 2 prescriptions for the most expensive medications. He told me that he had a coupon for me that would limit the cost. When he forgot to give me one, I asked at the front desk. They looked at me like I was crazy and then Dr. Dhafir later came back out to tell me they no longer had any "sorry". The people working in the office are nothing short of miserable. Not at once moment did they let you know, out of courtesy, that they were on a wait. I was disgusted with the experience and will not be going back there again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

The wait is ridiculous! To add insult to injury, the staff is often rude. He is a decent doctor, but absolutely NOT worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Mazin A. Dhafir's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1977)

Oxford