Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Szwejbka

I have been seeing Dr Szwejbka for several months now for migraines. He actually listens to me and I have had nothing but good experiences with him and his staff. For the first time in years I am not having auras with my migraines and I am starting to feel as though there is hope again.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

This Review is absolutely correct and I can agree with every observation made, and are the reasons I no longer go to this practice.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One polite nurse is the only asset that this practice has. A rude secretary who I have never had smile or offer a greeting to me when I need to speak to her. The phone system is ridiculous and is all automated. If you want to do something so simple like cancel an appointment you have to push #2, then wait for someone to call you back when it is convenient for them. I just wanted to discuss something with my doctor face to face and I will not be able to do that for 2 months because he is "fully booked." Not a good bedside manner. If you require a people-friendly Doctor , keep looking.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Paul E. Szwejbka's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)