Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Hornberger

Very rude, was rushed, did not explain, did not know insurance info, a complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Hornberger (Schutz Optical) of Walden Eye Center was a shot in the dark for me (I was not referred by a friend/ family member). The day of my appointment I arrived early and was taken in immediately. There was no lengthy paperwork required - just simple insurance and medical questions. The office is spacious, well organized, and comfortable. All individuals I interacted with were helpful and considerate. I did not feel rushed in the slightest. (Which was nice, being that I like to try on EVERY eye glass frame prior to selecting one.) There was some slight confusion on the part of the office staff regarding what my insurance covered. The result was me paying ~$50 for contact fitting that I was told was covered in full. I don't fault Walden Eye Center for this error; my insurance is confusing (and I believe it is the responsibility of the patient to know their insurance). Overall, I would recommend this eye doctor - just be sure to schedule in advance and know your coverage.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Charles J. Hornberger's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med