Ratings for Dr. Joseph V. Gonzalez

The staff is always friendly and happy. Dr. Gonzalez has helped me so much. When I first had an issue with my foot I went to the dr and she said to do all these different things, which messed my foot up more. I feel even though it has taken me a bit to recover it is nothing Dr. Gonzalez did or didn't do, it's the way my body heals. I also love how inventive he can be to make something to support my foot right then. I am glad he is not one to jump right to surgery he will try everything first. 👍🏽I highly recommend him in fact I have. Thank you to all of you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

All of my concerns as the patient were glossed over, if addressed at all. An opinion was formed about what my medical issues were as soon as I entered the office, not based on my specific case, but based on what he and the staff expected to see.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. G and his staff are very friendly and kind to me. They are flexible and worked with my schedule. Also, they are very helpful. Dr. G is great with his bunion surgery too. I'd give Dr. G's office a thumb's up! Thank you Dr. G and Staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

He and his staff were not friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Joseph V. Gonzalez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners