Dr. Sassan Hassassian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sassan Hassassian

Dr. Hassassian has given me a new lease in life. Three years ago, with the pain I was having, I did not think I would live to see my next birthday. I am now 85 and with the pain management I am receiving from Dr. Hassassian and his practice, I look forward to being around a bit longer!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I was treated about 5 years ago for pain after a car accident for pain then referred to a cervical spine specialist and a shoulder specialist I have returned again due to back pain because I was very happy with my previous experience at this facility Dr.Hassassian and his associates are very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very professional and caring. His nurse practitioner is also very caring.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Was not impressed. Found his bedside manner severely lacking, although he was knowledgeable about the issues I raised. Staff was similarly unimpressive; however, they did manage to stick relatively close to the schedule.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Been going to the office for a long time. The doctor and staff are very helpful and polite. They answer any question you have. Its a great doctor office to visits.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

i was new to this facility and found that Dr. Sassan Hassassian was not knowledgeable of my issues and did more pain and discomfort than he did to help me. He prescribed to me a medicine and he asked me to scale back on a med that i was taking for 10 years. I had an allergic reaction to the med he prescribed and i had the DTs from the med he wanted me to scale off of. I had to go to the ER and another doctor for them to tell me i wasn't dying and that i was having both of these issues. The second visit i was told that i was a liar regarding the allergic reaction to the new med, i was charged 100 for a me to pee in a cup and the second 100 for him to call me a liar.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I am new to this facility. So far I have had results with everyone caring and their professional skills and their concern of my welfare of physical well being. Everyone have been kind, friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Protopapas has helped me. She has taken me from pain and sensations I never knew existed to a place where I can function again. I don't think there is another doctor who has the patience, ( I have not always been an ideal patient) kindness and expertise she does. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Fantastic staff always makes me feel welcome. Nice to walk into a doctor's office and feel like you matter to them and you are not just another number.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Everyone at the practice is so nice and caring. I am so happy with Dr. Hassassian. Between the injections for pain and the pain meds I am prescribed, I have a new lease on life because it enables me to be a little more mobile.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Sassan Hassassian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA