Ratings for Dr. Helen A. Mashek

By far, the worst doctor I've ever been to! Because of her inept attempt at medicine, I am now being treated for an additional and worse condition which has resulted in numerous surgeries. Do NOT go to her!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I will never forget the horrible care I received from Dr.Mashek. I came in and was diagnosed with a case of shingles. She gave me a prescription for an anti-viral and told me take tylenol. By the next day I was in excrutiating pain. I called the office and reached her nurse, who spoke with the doctor for me. (She won't take calls)and said that I was to take tylenol or motrin. By the next day I was doubled over in pain - up all night and called the office again, practically begging for something to relieve my pain. I had no idea how painful shingles were. Once again, the nurse spoke with the doctor and gave me the same information. RUN don't walk away from Dr. Mashek. She is the MOST insensitive physician I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Helen A. Mashek's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Oxford