Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. DOWNEY

Dr. Downey has treated me on two occasions, and both times I felt that I received excellent, attentive care delivered to the highest standards. He is a professional, focused on the task at hand -- but he always took the time to put me at ease . I would be pleased to recommend Dr. Downey to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Downey and his staff are extremely pleasant and kind. I had a lot of anxiety with having a fracture and after the appointment I left feeling relieved and well cared for. They put my mind at ease and showed me a huge amount of compassion. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Downey for orthopedic care! Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Saw Downey about broken clavicle. Downey sent me out of his office even though I had obvious internal hemorrhaging (entire right side of torso green/bruised, arm swollen double to fingertips) of the subclavian artery (life-threatening). 3 years & 3 surgeries (different doctors) later, I am still living with Downey's mistake...still unable to use right arm, work, recreate, etc..

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Daniel J. DOWNEY's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Dillon, MT