Ratings for Dr. John J. Saab

This is a incompetent Bone Breaker who cracked my daughter's neck without her permission.....caused her a buffalo lump on her neck and constant pain all down her back.....this is a definite case of Malpractice....never followed up with her and now she is spending lots of money to find a solution to her problem which might be permanent....hopefully soon to take legal action and file with the State of Michigan Licensing Board....He is not to be trusted, does not follow ethics and his only concern is to break bones and keep them coming back for their insurance money....

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I also travel about 35 minutes to see him, It is so worth it, during the winter they have warm tea, and sometimes food. Most of all is the care I receive

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I travel 40mins and have to cross the country border to see him BUT it's worth every trip!!!! I always get relief and have been his patient for 4years and have refereed 5others to make the same trip because he is that amazing!! He has "saved" my life in a sense because he was the one to tell me I had a thyroid problem when my MD on the other hand kept pushing meds my way for all kinds of results for a malfunctioning thyroid instead of seeing what if my thyroid is the actual problem. He is so knowledgable and wise and sure just simply knows how to do his job instead of just proclaiming. He will be the 1st Dr my children see even before any MD due to my complete trust n faith in him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I travel from Windsor, Ontario Canada to visit Dr. Saab because in my humble opinion, he's the best! He uses the gonstead method which works for me. A couple of my other friends from the area will travel together and go get adjusted! The different chiropractors that I have been to in Windsor over the years have not helped me like Dr. Saab has! I will continue going to him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014