Dr. Vic Khemsara

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vic Khemsara

1. I found all of the staff to be courteous, informative and professional. 2. It was helpful to see the video about laser tx. 3. Dr. Khemsara answered all my questions in a manner that was understandable. 4. The only problem I found to be confusing was the overall presentation.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Vic Khemsara

Dr. Vic Khemsara's response
It’s wonderful when patients are pleased with our services. Dr. Khemsara and our staff make great efforts for our patients; knowing that those efforts are appreciated mean so much. That said, we are sorry if communication with patients is ever unclear or confusing. We are more than happy to answer any questions or clarify any information. Best wishes

Submitted June 7, 2019

The doctor was very nice and pleasant and very knowledgeable. Also the clinical staff, friendly and respectful. I would recommend the facility and doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I was scared my eye was diseased. I called and they got me an appointment next day. They used very expensive awesome equipment to investigate my eye. When they assured me my eye was okay, I felt genuine relief and trust in their assessment. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

The staff at this office - rocks. I was really taken care of. For both eyes, it's been 1 month and 1/2. So far my eyes are healing well. Dr. Khemsara's staff were very caring and compassionate, if I had to come back, I definitely would. Continue the great work! Allowing people to see. I appreciate all of you...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

This place was excellent. The staff was great. The doctor answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I am so glad that I chose Dr. Khemsara for my cataract surgery. I am very happy with the doctor and his staff. Could not ask for or expect better experience.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I am so thankful that my doctor referred me to Dr. Khemsara. He is an expert at what he does and thus is his entire staff!! I have been referred to another service years ago.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

I have been a patient of Summit Eye Care and it's predecessor for 20 yrs. During that time, I have been served by many of it's professionals both past and present. I have found them professional, mannered, properly dressed and proactive in the care they have provided me. I am very pleased with the competence and empathy displayed by both doctors.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Everyone that was involved with my care was very nice and patient. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I could not have ask for a better and professional team to care of my needs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

The office staff is very friendly and courteous and work with you on scheduling appointments and handling emergencies. The nurses do a wonderful job of making you feel comfortable and take time to explain procedures being done. The doctors are very patient, answer all of your questions and never rush you. Summit eye care is one of the best run practices I have encountered.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Vic Khemsara's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal