Ratings for Dr. Rupal P. Gupta

Very helpful and caring a true healthcare provider

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Gupta is phenomenal. Not only did she exceed my expectations professionally on a patient/doctor basis, but we connected on a personal level, as well. I got that vibe from the entire office staff. They all seemed so friendly and caring for everyone who entered those doors. From "can I get you a magazine or some water" to "do you need any help with your socks and shoes", I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience at Atlanta Podiatry! Dr. Gupta was very in tune with what I was trying to tell her and how to treat my pain. I never felt as though I was being rushed or like she was jumping to conclusions. She heard me out on everything I wanted to tell her and answered all of my questions. She is very educated and attentive. I was extremely pleased with my entire experience at Atlanta Podiatry. Along with recommending them to anyone I can, I also know where I will be going if I encounter anymore foot problems in the future!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Rupal P. Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental