Ratings for Dr. David M. Pousson

The hygienist was the most painful person I had ever had. The Dr wanted to do 6 root canals! No thank you. Had 1 filling done it fell out within a year!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Pousson does an absolutely great job and his staff are also great. Feels very comfortable coming to the dentist now. I have never wanted to go to the dentist until I started coming here. My mouth feels so very healthy now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I would not consider going to another dentist. Dr. Pousson is the best! I drive 45 minutes for my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had. He never leaves your side during your visit. The entire office makes you feel that you are the most important.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

My son had an appointment with Dr. Pousson today and I can honestly say that the visit was great. The office is nice. The staff is very friendly and caring. It's definitely a wonderful office for the family.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

This group is wonderful and takes care of all big n small :). Would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new dentist! Even my 8yr old is willing to go back after getting a tooth pulled and a filling!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014