Ratings for Dr. Ernest L. Galbreath

He is no longer a practicing psychiatrist. He certainly will be missed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

The best psychiatrist a person could have! He is now working at River Bend Counseling Center in Rock Island, IL with Dr. Doyle. I am sure he would love to see former patients! I am a 12 year patient of him!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I took my son to Dr. Galbreath and he was diagnosed as bipolar. Our family's life before Dr. Galbreath was a nightmare due to the bipolar disorder my son had. Dr. Galbreath knew immediately what medication to prescribe and within a month my son was back to normal. It was amazing! I would recommend this doctor to anyone. We miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

A very caring, intelligent MD. He gave up his Iowa license due to problems with IA Medical Board - has never had a malpractice suit. He is no longer working at Robert Young Center. As of this date (Feb. 2012) he is not working, but has his IL license. If he works in the future, you will never find a better MD anywhere in this country!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Ernest L. Galbreath's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1990)

Sask Health