Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Colucciello

I moved to this area a few years ago, and worked with 3 dentists prior to finding Dr. Colucciello. I have genetically weak teeth, and need good care. The care I was receiving was not good, and I nearly lost a tooth. Dr. Maria evaluated the prior work that needed to be replaced, as well as the additional work that needed to be done. She provided a complete plan which she discussed with me in detail. She worked with me to spread the work over two years so that I could take full advantage of my flexible spending account (FSA). She worked with me to schedule appointments that would best fit my schedule. She was very sensitive to the fact that I despise having dental work done, and I am sensitive to mouth pain. Additionally, when I had a root canal issue over a weekend, she gave me her cell phone number, and also arranged for work to be done on a Sunday. She called to check on me. Dr. Maria is a dentist who cares about her work and her patients, and this is reflected in her work.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011