Ratings for Dr. Robert W. BENSON

Over the years we have seen may Dermatologists with negative results. We recently saw Dr. Benson who was so helpful and knowledgeable. He immediately knew what we needed and started us on an aggressive treatment plan. We are excited to see the results.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I hoped to have some improvment with the treatments that Dr. Benson gave me for my skin. I like others, was left with worse skin. I have blemishes and deep scarring after his laser treatments. He has had a huge negative impact on my life. I only hope this review saves someone else from the pain and scars that I live with after trusting Dr. Benson with my skin.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Earlier this year, I had SculpSure done which permanently removes fat without surgery. A belt of pads were strapped around my love handles and lower abs while the pads heated and cooled for 25 minutes. Afterwards, I got up and went back to work. Within a few weeks, I noticed a difference. My clothes started fitting better. By the summer months, I found I was 10 pounds lighter than from last summer and most of my summer shorts were too big! I had lipo on my legs years before and was super pleased with that, and now with SculpSure, I have the shape I have desired for literally decades! Dr. Benson is an exceptional doctor who has always been honest with me concerning expectations and the best procedure needed for my concerns. He will tell me no if he doesn't think something will give me good results. I keep going back because I am so pleased with how I look and feel. And I feel I have realistic expectations. I know those who don't you can't ever please. I would highly recommend Dr. Benson to anyone who wants to look their best. And his staff is awesome as well:)!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I ama recent Smart Lipo patient and the worse part was the removal of the stitches. I had very little pain and felt like I had simply worked out new muscles. The staff was kind and patient with me and Dr. Benson's bedside manor is unmatched.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Frankenstein! I wish I had never gone to this dermatologist. He caused permanent damage to my facial skin with one laser treatment. Of course, after I already had the treatment, I heard from several people that he is called a mad scientist and has caused damage to others. I had great skin, I thought it could be better. He gave me bad skin and caused so many problems that I didn't have before. I just don't understand why a board certified dermatologist would have given me this kind of treatment. I have rough skin and holes all over my face now. This horrible and there is nothing that I can do to repair it. My skin is forever damaged. I am so disappointed and depressed over this. I can clearly see my skin is damaged and so can anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Warning: Do not go to this dermatologist! He caused irreparable damage to my skin with one of his laser treatments. He is very irresponsible and tends to be too aggressive, without taking into account the individual needs of the patient. My skin did not need this kind of treatment, I know that now. Unfortunately, I followed his recommendation, because he is a dermatologist. Just like with anything else, there are good ones and bad ones, he is the latter. Beware, and do your own research,

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Benson is a world-class dermatologist. When I slipped on my face on the ice in Indiana and sustained injuries, Dr. Benson treated me.. I am so thankful for his professional and kind treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Love his staff!! Nice office and kind, helpful people! He is very professional!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Benson for many years and most recently have had a silk peel and some extractions at the medical spa and the staff was very professional and explained everything that they were doing. It was a great experience. Also, the staff was very knowledgable about the products that they recommended. (which I purchased) Thanks for the great recommendation I really see a difference in my skin.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I took my daughter to have a facial and when we arrived the esthetician told us that they were out of stock of the solution that they needed for her facial. The solution (sorry can't think of the name of it) was for acne. I made the appointment 3 weeks in advance! They said they had another treatment that we could try. Since we were already there, I said "OK." The esthetician was very unprofessional, didn't ask any questions, just seemed to be going through the motions, etc. She put a warm washcloth on her face and then immediately started painful extractions and it was very obvious that she didn't know what she was doing. Mid way through the treatment I decided to end it as my daughter was in pain and I didn't trust that the esthetician knew what she was doing. I had to pay $90.00 for this and will never go back. Please note, I don't normally leave negative reviews

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Robert W. BENSON's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp