Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis

My lifestyle was unacceptably disrupted by BPH. Dr Stroumbakis perfectly threaded the needle between treatment options to propose the one that was right for me. As performed by Dr Stroumbakis, I now see why the TURP has been considered the gold standard: VERY effective, with no complications or side effects. I cannot recommend Dr. Stroumbakis more highly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Attentive, thorough, takes his time to explain issues, procedure and results. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Professional, caring, extremely satisfied with the total experience through every step of my Urological journey, culminating in a successful Resume procedure. I highly recommend him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Made my vasectomy procedure very easy. Very calming and reassuring. I had total confidence everything would go smoothly and it did.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I found Dr. Stroumbakis to be very efficient and on top of new procedures. After being on various medications prescribed by other urologists for my enlarged prostate (BPH), I was referred to Dr. S. who gave me a complete evaluation and advised me of a new minimally invasive procedure to shrink the prostate and cease taking medications. The procedure was done and now I no longer need medications and my prostate is as good as new. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. S has been great and I will continue going to him. As someone who suffers from anxiety at the doctors I can tell you made me feel comfortable and at ease during my procedures. He is relatable and approachable, characteristics you don’t find with every doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Doctor Stroumbakis is attentive, his staff is courteous, and he makes time for those who are in uncomfortable situations. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have the greatest confidence in and respect for Dr. Stroumbakis after being under his excellent care for nearly twenty years. Richard W. Callahan

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Excellent doctor in all regards. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He has taken good care of me and also my father (for prostate cancer) for many years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Nicholas Stroumbakis's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1988)

Coventry Healthcare