Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Giovinco

Dr. Joseph helped me when no other dr. Could. You wait a little because he takes his time with you to find out what's wrong and to help you understand.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Here is my story. We have waited more than an hour before we saw the nurse and another 15 minutes to see the doctor. When I made appointment, I requested to have surgery to have toe nails removed and was told doctor can do the surgery for me. So my husband was off work early to take care of me. After a brief examination, "nurse" was told to "drill" on my nails. When I found it is not clear what to expect next and hope to ask a question. We can't find doctor at all. During the whole weekend, my two toes are very red and swollen, and hurt very badly. I put some antibiotic cream on them, then finally got better. However, Monday I went back to see DR. hoping to get some help about my infected toes, but I was asked " what do you want from us?" and was told ” it could happen that toes get red and swollen and could hurt, just take some Tylenol!" Sounds it is natural and common " Your toe nails have been like this for years, ...?"

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Joseph D. Giovinco's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)