Ratings for Dr. Anna Digeso

Thank you Dr. DiGeso for being on-time, friendly, and great! You and your staff made my whole experience stress free and I will be coming back again and again and again! I appreciate you and your staff for everything. Oh and cool office too!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Digeso hires people who will LIE to you and take your money with no accountability. Go elsewhere or you WILL get ripped off. The first several years I went to her, it was great. The past few years have been getting worse with the staff turnover and now that I've been lied to and wasted money I can't afford, I will never be returning. Find another eye doc.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. DiGeso for many years. I would never consider entrusting my eye care to anyone else. Dr. DiGeso is extremely thorough and explains every aspect of the eye exam and how it relates to the overall health and well being of your vision. The staff at Somerville Family Eyecare is very helpful, friendly and professional. The selection of frames is large and the staff will spend as much time as you need in helping you select the frames that not only look best on you, but also meet your financial budget. An important factor in the overall treatment and care of their customers is demonstrated after the exam and receipt of your eye wear. If your glasses ever need an adjustment I have found the office to be very accommodating. I will continue to recommend Somerville Family Eyecare to family, friends and coworkers and I know the people I just mentioned will continue to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I read the comments below and I'm surprised. My experience was more than favorable. I found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Digeso was both intelligent and well spoken. She explained every step of my exam, she not only listened to my concerns, she addressed every one. I love my new glasses! All in all, a terrific office. Will be seeing her for years to come!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

The staff seems bored doing what they do, no enthusiasm at all. When I saw Dr. Digeso, I realized just why the staff was like that. I was a first time patient, and she did not introduce herself when she came into the room. She just kept on going with the measurements without explanation, and when I asked if I could drop off my eyeglasses the next day so it could be measured, she said she was fully booked the next day (Really??). I told her that I was comfortable with my current eyeglasses, but I might want new frames, and would like the prescription of my current lenses, she said she would have to put in lenses with the measurements that she got. When I asked again, she repeated the same thing. Dr. Digeso, learn to listen to your patients!! No wonder she accepts Eyemed. I will not pay full price for this one.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

The attitude in that office is terrible and after speaking to Dr. Anna Digeso, it's obvious that the bad attitude comes from the top as well!!! DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Anna Digeso's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ