Ratings for Dr. Navinder S. Sethi

Dr Sethi apparently ignores patients who are in great distress, during business hours. Dr. Sethi or staff member did not get back to me at all and I ended up in emergency room in strange city. He completely missed or ignored need for major back surgery.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Sethi is a wonderfully skilled surgeon who I trust immensely. He has greatly improved my overall health over the past few years. In addition, his staff, particularly Claire, has been professional and wonderful to coordinate with.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Sethi & his entire staff including the surgical center treated me with professionalism and great care. I was put totally at ease the first time I met with Dr Sethi. His X-ray tech is highly professional. Very friendly , family oriented. I was referred to by PVOA physical therapist Damon King to see Dr Sethi after trying PT 3xs a week. Dr Sethi recommended a cervical MRI & found the problem with my c5c6 disc. Surgery was scheduled quickly & I had a full recovery from my symptoms. Thank you & your entire staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr sethi is very good at his job and has a good patient manner

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

This doctor was not helpful at all. He was an hour and a half late for surgery. The forgiven objects that he put in my back were put in improperly and did not work and do what it was supposed to do to help relieve my pain. When I had the objects removed I found out that they were put in improperly. I do not recommend this doctor to stitch an open wound . No surgery from him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Sethi. His knowledge and compassion has made me feel at ease with my decisions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Sethi spent a great deal of time clearly explaining the problems I was experiencing with my sciatica. He explained several treatment options including surgery, physical therapy & cortisone shots. Like most people, I wanted to avoid surgery. He supported me in my decision to try to heal with physical therapy & shots. After months of little progress & painful relapses, I finally put myself in his hands and had the operation. How I wish I had done it months sooner. He is knowledgeable, skilled and extremely kind. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Sethi and have recommended him to several people with spine issues.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Went in for lower back pain and we tried everything but had to finally resort to surgery. 3 weeks after surgery the area looked infected but he said it was fine. 3 weeks after that i was in emergency surgery to release fluid buildup from an abcess that formed near my spine at the surgical location. I spent 8 days in the hospital with barely any contact with Dr Sethi. He is beyond difficult to get in touch with and leaves his patients to recover under the care of a doctor in the hospital. I went septic and got pneumonia while trying to recover. It resulted in a picc line and weeks of self-medication to just be able to walk more than a few dozen feet. I would not recommend him unless you like waking up in a sub par hospital and having to tell the nurses to go re-read medical charts so you arent over medicated.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Sethi was able to quickly help me with issues involving a sprained neck and even took the time to listen to be and give me receommendations for my husband, who is the patient of another doctor and has been getting terrible advice. i'd say his bedside manner in amazing. He took the time to explain both issues to me and was very kind in the process of doing so.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have seen him for various reasons (back, shoulder, neck). He explains everything and answers all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable and sending me to the PT to get my issues resolved permanently. Also we went to see for a second opinion and he gave a great recommendation for my mother's back surgery.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Navinder S. Sethi's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Tufts