Ratings for Dr. Mark Wilstrup

This doctor paired with Dr. Logan helped to deliver 3 of my 4 children. I would never go anywhere else. I felt completely at ease with him every time I saw him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

I love Dr Wilstrup. After loosing a baby in my second trimester he was very kind and helpful during the process. When I got pregnant with my second baby he was very helpful in allowing me to come in more often for a sonogram so that I could have peace of mind that this pregnancy was going well. He was very personable and nice. My only complaint is that it is very hard to get an appointment with him unless you book months in advance.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Horrible service. The doctor hasn't returned phone calls in 3 days to explain my wife's condition, and this is AFTER we have verified that they have the pathology results. And nobody else in the office will review the pathology, hiding behind "continuity of care". Just horrible...

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Mark Wilstrup's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

GHI