Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline M. Miller

One of the BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Jackie! One of the best Doc's and staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Jackie Miller is very knowledgeable and great to work with. She has treated all three of my children. I am very pleased with the end results. The office environment is very positive and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Jackie !

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Miller and her staff are belittling to my child and myself. They asked for full payment up front for my childs invisalign. When they received it they have been unfriendly and unprofessional. If I had not paid in full I would have changed orthodontists. I would never recommend her or this office!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I feel at home in Dr. Jackie's office, you are always greeted with a smiling face. She is knowledgeable and explains things in a way that I can understand...She is dedicated to the happiness of her patient's and you can tell by her genuine love for her profession and awesome work ethic....She has gone above and beyond any other ortho doctor I have dealt with, by working with me in payments, and being available after office hours to answer any questions and concerns I may have. Truly one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Terms of Use The information provided does not constitute a medical opinion, and no information provided should be used without consulting a physician. RateMDs Inc. does not ascertain the validity of user-submitted ratings or other posts. You may read our copyrighted material free of charge, but you are prohibited from the sharing, dissemination, or sale of this material. You will post only truthful, non-libelous, and relevant ratings and posts. You will not post for-pay ratings, or engage in "astro-turfing". You will not post multiple ratings for a single doctor. If this Terms of Use agreement is broken, you may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this website. It's always good to review and ad hear to "Terms of Use" when posting on these types of sites! So allow me to be relevant! I came to see Dr. Jackie as an adult patient! I had been having some TMJ issues and she, without hesitation, said to have a seat in the chair and she would be back to take a closer look. Upon examination and extensive work-up she offered various options that could be taken, from her professional opinion. Dr Jackie was a consummate professional as she listened to my questions offered reasonable answers and, once satisfied, a course of treatment was agreed upon. With the professionalism of Dr. Jackie, and, her TRULY outstanding and caring staff... seventeen years later, I can attest, that to this day, my TMJ has, and, continues to be, kept in check. I do wear special retainers at night... and, as things wear out over time, retainers have worn out, Dr. Jackie, and her stellar staff, have been kind enough to make me a new set, at a very reasonable price, as needed! Thank you Dr Jackie and thank you to your wonderful staff! Great experience! I would HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Jackie Miller treated all 3 of my kids. The treatment went quicker than expected and they all have beautiful smiles!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Jackie is one of the most kind, caring individuals that I know. She goes above and beyond to help her patients and has created many perfect smiles. Her knowledge of her profession Is outstanding. She is one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014