Dr. Timothy B. McConnell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. McConnell

Dr McConnell do a great job on my shoulder with minimal downtime and almost no waiting in his office. Always on time and very helpful

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. McConnell is an outstanding surgeon. Both of my knees were bone on bone. He discussed my options with me including injections and replacement. He did not try to rush me into a decision I was not ready for, which I appreciated. When I told him I was ready to have the replacement he explained everything about the procedure and took the time to answer all of my questions. I had the total knee replacement 8 weeks ago and the results have been amazing. Seven weeks after surgery I rode my indoor bike 5 miles in 25 minutes. His physical therapy team is knowledgeable and professional. I will be having the other knee replaced in the near future. His expertise and professionalism deserve more than 5 stars. I recommend him with no reservations.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr McConnell did a fine job on my right hip a couple of weeks ago, having explained the before, during and after effects of the whole procedure, which sounded a bit scary, however to have been in and out in the same day, was quite extraordinary and it all worked out as he said! Follow up and PT was excellent as well, so I am heading to a new life, all thanks to him and his professionalism and confidence; thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I had shoulder surgery with Dr McConnell and couldn't be more pleased with him. I've recommended him to family and friends and they are all extremely pleased with him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. McConnell did an amazing job replacing my left hip and taking away the pain. He took great care of me, explained everything thoroughly and sent me to a great PT location because he knew it was the best place for me, despite having their own PT office. You don't see that kind of integrity in the medical field much anymore. The great people at @mobilityfitpt at the best in the business and I've been to a number of PT locations in my sports filled life. I highly recommend Dr. McConnell!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. McConnell replaced my right knee in August 2016 and replaced my left knee in Nov. 2016. He has been very professional and answered all my questions in a relaxed and patient manner. I never felt rushed, which is important to me. My right knee is already doing well and by January I expect my left knee to be well on the mend with very little pain, if any. I went home the day of surgery and started walking that day with a walker, which I used for 2 weeks. Then I graduated to a cane and now, 5 weeks out, I use the cane only when I go out and will be up and moving for long periods. Dr. McConnell is the best for building new knees and giving one quality of life again without pain.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. McConnell recently replaced my left total hip using the anterior approach. He was very thorough and professional, and I was reassured by his confidence that the surgery would be successful. He has created a skilled team that did an excellent job both making me comfortable and performing the surgery. I went home the same day, and two weeks later I am walking and getting my life back. His expertise and professionalism are first rate. The experience was outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. McConnell is a very knowledgeable surgeon. I am very impressed with his skill and practice in general. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends and I will definitely use use him for any and all future orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. McConnell discussed all options and when in his opinion to move from one to another. Very well organized office from staff to doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr McConnell is friendly and courteous and I would say he is the best orthopedic surgeon in the Cincinnati Area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Timothy B. McConnell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med