You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marvin C. Wells

I will differently recommend Dr. Wells to friends and family in the near future. He and his staff makes you feel comfortable, provides a great environment, and care to thier patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I had to get my wisdom teeth removed and was referred to this practice by a friend. I am so happy with how everything went and would absolutely recommend Dr. Wells and his staff to anyone that needs an oral surgeon. Dr. Wells and his staff provide a great environment and really do care for their patients and go above and beyond to make sure that their patients are comfortable. Whenever I had a question Dr. Wells explained it to me perfectly. This is a great practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I'm not a fan of dentist or the like, but I must say this was a great experience. From the time I made my appointment, I felt the staff was very helpful. After my initial visit, I walked out knowledgeable of everything that was going to happen with my surgery (I had my wisdom teeth removed), the office manager sits down with you and explains your payment and what and how the insurance will cover. On the day of my surgery, I was so nervous Dr. Wells really tries to make you feel comfortable. He's kinda old school and takes time to make sure things are done right, not like these new doctors who are in and out in like 5 minutes. The nurses afterwards took good care of me while I was in the recovery area. If I could, I would add a bonus point for when Dr. Wells called later in the day, spoke with my relatives to follow up and see if there was anything I needed. Wow! You just don't get that kind of treatment anymore. Kudos!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Marvin Wells is MAN OF God first and then a Doctor. Before he started to work on me I was in such a state he took my hand and prayed for me ... which made me feel so much better and then the rest was history.. well done . from Dora ( founder of Prayer Haven For Women).

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Best oral surgeon. Very caring and knowledgeable. You are made to feel like family not just another patient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Not only did Dr. Wells and his staff take care of me when I needed facial reconstruction from an accident, they were some of the nicest people I've ever dealt with. The were outside my insurance plan and were able to get Aetna to pay for everything as if I was in network. They explained to me, up front, there was a little risk in doing it this way, but I had been referred by the ER doc and felt comfortable their staff could make this work. At no time was I misled about the potential costs and in the end my $96K surgery cost me $2K out of pocket. Even though one side of my face was completely busted, no one can tell I ever had a problem and are shocked when I tell them I have 6 plates and 14 screws on one side of my face. I would gladly recommend Dr Wells to anyone who can use his services. He was fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Marvin C. Wells's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I will differently recommend Dr. Wells to friends and family in the near future. He and his staff makes you feel comfortable, provides a great environment, and ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Wells is a GREAT doctor and wonderful with his patients but when it comes to being apart of his staff its a different story his wife whom is also his office ..."

June 21, 2015
  • First Name changed from "MARVIN" to "MARVIN C."

October 20, 2013