Ratings for Dr. Marvin C. Wells

Dr. Wells and his staff removed the wisdom teeth from two of our teenagers. Outstanding work in both cases. Dr. Wells took the time to review XRays with us to explain what needed to be done, why it needed to be done, and how he would perform the work. He is an tremendous health professional.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Could not have asked for a better doctor and staff

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have had to see Dr. Wells twice this year for tooth removal and both times I was totally satisfied with the care afforded me. Dr. Wells and his staff were absolutely the best caring and professional team I have encountered in many years. I appreciated Dr. Wells personally calling me at home afterwards to make sure I was doing OK.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Excellent and Compassionate Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Wells

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Praise God my husband is home from his oral surgery and resting. He has been in so much pain and we were so excited to get this surgery done. Everything went well. The doctor said that he will have significant swelling but that is to be expected because his wisdom teeth were really impacted. No broken jaw or nerve damage – Praise God!!! I want to thank Dr. Marvin Wells and his staff (Ashley & Martin) for the wonderful care he provided to my hubby. As soon as we realized he needed to have oral surgery, I immediately contacted Dr. Wells’ office because he is truly one of the best maxillofacial surgeons I know (for 28 years) with the best bedside manner ever. Prior to his surgery, Dr. Wells spent a lot of time with us showing us his x-rays, discussing the plan of treatment and was very thorough and detailed making sure that we did not have any questions. He is an excellent physician who goes the extra mile while putting the patient at ease. Additionally, as we were leaving the office, I thanked him for praying with Dennis prior to surgery because it means so much to us that he is wonderful man of God who trusts God in all he does. In this day and time, it is hard to find a surgeon who gives God the glory for all he does, he professes his belief in Christ, is an excellent physician, has a wonderful bedside manner, and down to earth all at the same time. And as I am writing this review at 7:00 p.m. on surgery day, I just received a personal telephone call from Dr. Wells himself to check on my hubby and ask if he needed anything. I don’t know of any other surgeon who personally calls the patient at home that evening to check on them after surgery but that is Dr. Wells – he always goes above and beyond in the patient care experience. There are not enough words to express the level of care and kindness that my hubby received today – from the bottom of my heart, I thank God for Dr. Marvin Wells. If you are ever in need of a maxillofacial surgeon, I encourage you to contact Dr. Wells’ office at http://drmarvinwells.com/meet.html. Hands down, he is the best in Northeast Florida.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I will differently recommend Dr. Wells to friends and family in the near future. He and his staff makes you feel comfortable, provides a great environment, and care to thier patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I had to get my wisdom teeth removed and was referred to this practice by a friend. I am so happy with how everything went and would absolutely recommend Dr. Wells and his staff to anyone that needs an oral surgeon. Dr. Wells and his staff provide a great environment and really do care for their patients and go above and beyond to make sure that their patients are comfortable. Whenever I had a question Dr. Wells explained it to me perfectly. This is a great practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I'm not a fan of dentist or the like, but I must say this was a great experience. From the time I made my appointment, I felt the staff was very helpful. After my initial visit, I walked out knowledgeable of everything that was going to happen with my surgery (I had my wisdom teeth removed), the office manager sits down with you and explains your payment and what and how the insurance will cover. On the day of my surgery, I was so nervous Dr. Wells really tries to make you feel comfortable. He's kinda old school and takes time to make sure things are done right, not like these new doctors who are in and out in like 5 minutes. The nurses afterwards took good care of me while I was in the recovery area. If I could, I would add a bonus point for when Dr. Wells called later in the day, spoke with my relatives to follow up and see if there was anything I needed. Wow! You just don't get that kind of treatment anymore. Kudos!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Marvin Wells is MAN OF God first and then a Doctor. Before he started to work on me I was in such a state he took my hand and prayed for me ... which made me feel so much better and then the rest was history.. well done . from Dora ( founder of Prayer Haven For Women).

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Best oral surgeon. Very caring and knowledgeable. You are made to feel like family not just another patient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013