Ratings for Dr. Kirsten G. Hefele

Dr. Hefele is very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. She's one of those rare doctors that takes the time to listen to you and ask questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Hefele is an excellent, extremely caring physician. I doubt there is anything she couldn't treat, and her knowledge of different diseases, conditions, and medication is astounding. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr Hefele is the best, most compassionate doctor that I have ever had. I recommend her to all of my friends and they have had excellent visits with her as well. She is knowledgable and was so concerned about my recovery. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr Hefele is an excellent physician. I have recommended her to fellow employees and my family members. In an age when impersonal care is the norm, Dr. Hefele is an exceptional example of a caring, skilled physician.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr Hefele is an excellent physician.I have recommended her to fellow employees and family members.In an age when impersonal care is the norm,Dr Hefele is an exceptional example of a caring, skilled physician.She is a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006