Ratings for Dr. Chris B. Threatt

I only saw Dr. Threatt once but he was kind and helpful. He is experienced, and has a very full very busy office. He was kind enough to work me in for an exam, and he gives a good and gentle exam. I think he has three locations where he practices and he is popular, as evidenced by his busy office. I do prefer a physician who has more time to talk and discuss my case. His staff was very professional. Ultimstely I continued on with my medical care with Dr. Dieter Bruno, Dr. Threatt's is partner, at Peninsula Urology because Dr. Bruno isChief of Staff in that department at Sequoia Hodpital, since my case was complex. I had a wonderful outcome and was very pleased with my complete and recovery. This is a highly professional office. Dr. Threatt has a great deal of hands-on case experience with many aspects in his field, Dr. Bruno has the same level of expertise but is also an expert in microscopic robotic surgery-less invasive techniques. Dr. Threatt went out of his waybto work me in on a busy day, and I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Chris gives a good exam. He is gentle and experienced. Due to his 'popularity' he is quite stretched, perhaps overtired. This can lead to errors. Don't get me wrong. He saw me once as a kind favor to a friend ,and was both kind and helpful. He is now practicing in several geographic locations. But as his practice has grown exponentially he seems stretched too thin. I later saw his partner who seemed much more focused, and attentive. Chris helped greatly, but his partner Dieter Bruno actually stuck with me and solved an acute problem for a reasonable fee. They are both highly qualified. I am grateful to Chris Threatt for working me into such a busy day.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Threatt is one of the best doctors in the Bay Area and is caring and personable in addition to his professionalism. I have great trust in his medical knowledge and addressing my medical conditions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Chris Threatt is a superb human being and superb Urologist ! I'm privileged to have him as my Dr. and thankful for his exceptional work ! Kent Dorwin, Burlingame, Ca.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Outstanding in every aspect, Dr. Threatt is one of those persons you feel lucky to have on your side, I wouldn't have it any other way.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Caring, great personality, great physician. Terrific staff also.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Chris B. Threatt's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)