Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Rubin

i thought Dr. Rubin and his Staff were great. The doctor took the time to explain to me everything. He not only solved my eye problem but reviewed with me information about the correct foods to eat for my diabetes. I was amazed about the depth of knowledge and caring that Dr. Rubin. I have never a had a doctor show such expertise with maintaining a great bed side manner. A++

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Great doctor but the staff if extremely rude every time I go in for an appointment and very very nasty over the phone. Really should consider hiring people who have properly manner social skills. Again, love the doctor but unfortunately because of the way the staff treats the doctors patients I left and found another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Rubin and his staff are the absolute best when it comes to vision care. I highly recommend them for all your vision needs.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. I have been to many eye doctors before and Dr. Rubin stands out as the best I have seen. He was on time but more importantly made me feel comfortable during the exam and explained all the results to me in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey M. Rubin's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare