Ratings for Dr. David J. Eisenman

Dr. Eisenman is an incredibly knowledgeable and friendly doctor. Unfortunately, his staff is so incompetent that it's useless. Scheduling appointments took more than a week, and after I had a surgery schedule with the office, they failed to mention it to the hospital. The night before the surgery I was expecting a call for the time of the surgery, and when it didn't come, I called in. I was informed that I had not been put on the list for surgery at all. I really wish Dr. Eisenman had a decent staff, but as it is, I'd say his office makes it useless.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Eisenman has been a god sent in my life. He was able to operate and fix my ear problem. I highly recommend this Doctor, to anyone out there who is suffering with their ears, whatever the cause. This is a Doctor you hope to get, PERIOD. My experience with the staff, environment and Doctor, especially, were very pleasant and beyond my expectations!!! I am a very happy and satisfied patient of, Dr. David J. Eisenman, and I am certain all his patients, past present and future, completely agree!!! thank you for allowing me to give my opinion and rate this amazing, Doctor. -Mariceli Santana

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

One word to describe this doctor, AWESOME. He's genuinely cares about his patients. I had pulsatile tinnitus for 2 years straight. I had went to several different ENT's, no one knew what the problem was. I traveled to Baltimore from Philadelphia in hopes Dr. Eisenman could help. After two years of searching for answers I grew more frustrated and was close to giving up. Within minutes of looking at my scans he found the source, Sigmoid Sinus Dehiscence. Finally, I got answers! I decided to go along with the surgery as I felt I was in good hands. Immediately waking up from surgery I realized the ringing was GONE. Dr. Eisenman truly changed my life! What a phenomenal doctor, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I heard my heart beat in rt ear for 3 yrs.This problem caused me anxiety & many sleepless nights.I went to 2 other ENT doctors in my hometown who did absolutely nothing for me.Finally, I discovered Dr. Eisenmann in MD.I went for a consultation & he was compassionate & absolutely wonderful!He ordered a complete radiologic work-up which revealed that I had Sigmoid Sinus Diverticulum.He did not promised me a complete recovery but told me about a revolutionary surgery that would greatly or significally reduce my symptoms.After much thought, I decided to have the surgery June2010 because in my case, the benefits outnumbered the risks.It is now 4 months later & I feel great!I can sleep at night, no more loud heart beat in my ear.What a blessing!I highly recommend this dr to anyone who has the same problem.If he can not help you, he will tell you so; & to me, who works in the medical field,this is a plus.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. David J. Eisenman's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)