Ratings for Dr. John B. SMOOT

I was under the care of Dr. Smoot and his excellent team at TX Orthopedics for over 2 years and think they are all the absolute BEST. With my foot and ankle issues, things were more complicated than they first appeared due to an underlying undiagnosed neuropathy that caused poor healing. Dr. Smoot and his PA, Mike Fields, paid close attention to my symptoms - always listening carefully and empathetically. Dr. Smoot ordered appropriate diagnostic tests, diagnosed then fixed my injury with an altered surgical technique that improved healing. Ultimately, Dr. Smoot likely saved my ankle/foot from amputation and today I’m as problem free as can be, I have nothing but love and deep respect for, and complete trust in Dr. Smoot and Mike. I will never forget him or the expert, gentle yet tenacious care he rendered. A true healer! Same holds true for PA Mike and together they = first class team. Great doctor/surgeon plus such a kind, thoughtful man + A-team. My hero/es for sure!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Smoot is WONDERFUL. He is SO down to earth, no God syndrome, and he is just an all-around great guy. He has a lot of *class*, and one of my *favorite* docs, and that's saying something. I have a lot of docs. His staff is very courteous and helpful too. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't push unnecessary expensive treatments. He's an athlete himself so he really gets sports medicine. Can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. John B. SMOOT's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company