Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Berran

Dr. Berran is one of the most kind, intelligent, caring, and knowledgable doctors I have ever encountered. She performed a procedure on me years ago and although surgery is not a pleasant thing to go through, she made it as quick and pleasant for me as she possibly could. She always makes sure you understand everything about your procedure. I would recommend her to anyone! She is a truly amazing woman!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Berran is without question one of the best doctor's I have ever been too. She listens and cares. She is direct with her information, not skirting around the problem. When you leave, you have a clear understanding of what is wrong and what you need to do. Yes, she also has a sense of humor. I wish my primary was as personable and caring. She well deserves the title of a top doc!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My first visit-- I was very impressed with Dr. Berran. She addressed every problem and took care of everything I have been having trouble with. She will definitely be my podiatrist!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Knowledgeable and kind. She is a really caring doctor. She takes her time with patients and you never feel rushed. Unlike many, she explains everything to you clearly and she has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Berran is extremely knowledgeable, confident, calm, gentle with procedures done , listens carefully to your concerns & and explains thoroughly treatment she recommends . Give her an A++ always helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Berran is incredibly, patient, knowledgeable, skilled and helpful. I would recomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very knowledgeable and nice. Takes her time to explain condition and listens to your concerns. She is excellent Dr Berran!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

She really helped me, even though my condition had her wondering what to do next

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Patricia A. Berran's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners