Ratings for Dr. Richard Redfield

I really like Dr. Redfield. He spends time with you to discuss any issues you have questions about. He is very thorough in his examination. He is a very pleasant man, though the staff is

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Redfield is amazing, very helpful and friendly. I have referred many family members and friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Redfield is outstanding, we have been seeing him for years. I have referred him and would again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Redfield is great. He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I have recommended friends and family to his business.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I like Dr. Redfield. He is a nice man and a good doctor. His staff on the other hand is at times rude, inexperienced and childish. Someone (Roxana) who is representing her company on the phone should remember to have proper customer service etiquette and NOT hang up on a customer just because she doesn't like the way she's being talked to. I may be a stern, straight-to-the-point individual; but I'm also the customer.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I had been to two other doctors who couldn't figure out what was wrong with my eye until I was referred to Dr. Redfield by a friend, when he was able to get me taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Redfield is great. He took his time and actually talked to me like I was a real person. I've referred 8 family members.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Richard Redfield's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)