Dr. Richard E. Rattay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Rattay

It was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and professional. Answered all my questions about the operation. Explained everything in detail. I felt very comfortable during the whole process.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Rattay is personable, understanding and he checks all his facts. He did my left shoulder and it was perfect.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am healing well so that means Dr. Rattay did a great job on my surgery! I will recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Deb was so helpful and always made sure i was taken care of. Dr. Rattay put me at ease after listening and discussing my injury. Thorough, detailed and easy to work with. Im healing well and continue improving each day. Thank you, i appreciate all you did and your patience answering all of my questions. Phenomal overall experience! Joe

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Swimmer's shoulder Theripy is going well. Tingling and numbness in my fingers has gotten better. Thinking I will wait another week to try to swimming or riding bike. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We had been waiting for 5 minutes tops. Everything ran fast and smooth! I had strong feelings that I might go to Rochester if surgery was recomended. Dr. Rattey was so personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and he completely made me very confident and at ease. After visiting with Dr. Rattey I had no second thoughts about him doing the surgery! Just a funny little note here: it's a good thing I tried to proof read this note as the spell checker was going wild. I typed in Rattey and at first it changed to Dr. Target.. I fixed the 2 places that was wrong. I fortunately checked it again and this time you were Dr. Battery. I had a good laugh over how crazy spell checker can be!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Rattan is so personable. He always explains what the problem is, uses the shoulder models to explain what surgery is needed. I think the most important thing is, I respect him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Rattay met with me on time and did a great job explaining my option for treatment and help me select a plan to do so. Also sent me with additional instructions for my therapy. I would recommend him and his team to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Very much like Dr. Ragtag. Very cordial, informative, and takes time with you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Rattay is a very professional and pleasant physician who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Richard E. Rattay's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA