Ratings for Dr. Amy C. Plummer

You can't help but feel that you are a heard of cattle that gets pushed through a process at every visit for a chance to talk to her at least 3 minutes. I understand that they have a lot of patients but at least walk me through what is happening, why it's happening and what to expect next time. For many like myself we are first time moms and half the time we don't know what to ask or what is next until after the experience and on occasion it's not always a good one. I try not to let Google be my source of info because there is sooooo much out there that is not all accurate or simply opinions so in turn I trust the process with my doctor and her staff but yet it's a flop. It's important as the expert to fill in your patient as you go through it together. Don't just do whatever, slap me on the back and tell me "see you next week!" What did I just go through and why did you do that and what should I consider or expect for the next time? Knowledge is power and while you are the expert please fill us in and educate us as we go so we can make decisions and my have regrets later.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Amy C. Plummer's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet